Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!

Toy Run Donation Drive 2015

738679.0.hellsangels
*********************************************

Hells Angels Fresno have been supplying bicycles every Christmas to the children of Poverello House. Last year our Toy Run went viral when members waited in line for hours to buy all the bikes at a local Wal-Mart to donate.

If you’re interested in helping a child receive a bicycle this year, please partner with us and click the PayPal link to donate. Thank you.

7 Responses to Toy Run Donation Drive 2015

1. Noel Allen - Reply

October 23, 2015 at 11:36 pm

MLLH&R always. It is inspiring to watch what you do and it is an honor to support your club!

~QBall – Calgary, Canada

2. michael roman - Reply

November 4, 2015 at 9:20 pm

I would like to help out on the assembly of bikes for the kids. It would be an honor to be able to help out. Please let me knowhow I can help.

3. my - Reply

November 9, 2015 at 4:12 am

I have nothing to donate but like to ask how would i get help from u gugs for bikes this year .. I have 7 kids age 32 work at tacobell and couldnt make it last yea cause worki g and cant afford anything but the word i love u and merry xmas. Please answer me back on how to get bike for my kids 15, shes a basketball

4. DONNA - Reply

November 14, 2015 at 1:47 am

Hello Meryl,

Thank You for all you do!

5. Amber - Reply

November 18, 2015 at 12:14 am

How do I sign my kids up to receive a gift being this year was a struggle for our family. Please and thank you Amber (559)776-6789

6. rose - Reply

December 1, 2015 at 7:29 pm

My 8yr. old son has been trying to get a bike from u guys. He’s a big fan of Hell’s Angel! And no other bike that I have given him will do. He waits for the day get one from you guys. Hopefully this year we get there in time and don’t see it later on news that’s it’s over. Thank you all, for making kids smile!!

7. Daisy Loftis - Reply

December 19, 2015 at 4:26 am

HI, I wanted more information on how do you give out bikes and toys for needy children in Fresno Ca.
    I help families in my neighborhood when I can.
    I don’t have enough resources to really help those in need. It’s all about the children in my neighborhood area I want to help any way possible with food, toy’s and giving a few christmas tree to families to enjoy day on christmas day, bring smiles to the children’s, They have no Ideal it’s me working as a secret Ms. Claus.