Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!

RED & WHITE Halloween Party


One Response to RED & WHITE Halloween Party

  1. Jerry - Reply

    February 12, 2016 at 9:58 am

    16ae335188Hi John. As a rule, input VAT to be claimed shall be suepprtod by a sales invoice (goods) or official receipt (service) under the name of the claimant taxpayer. In the reimbursement mentioned, if the official receipt is under the name of your company, then, I believe you could to the extent of the business expense. 150

Leave a Comment